Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE) seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Research Officer
- Finance Officer
- Finance Manager
Research Officer Job Vacancy at WEWE
Job Title: Research Officer
The Research Officer will:
- Review documents and literature in relation to ongoing research/project topics
- Work with WEWE Director of Monitoring and Evaluation to develop research themes within WEWE’s program areas
- Develop research tools according to research methodology
- Carryout baseline, operations, action and implementation research
- Document research processes and report to the DME
- Enter and analyze data using agreed statistical software
- Write final reports and papers for peer review journal publications
- Support the supervision of data collection and data quality checks on data collection process
Qualification and Experience Required
- Postgraduate degree in Public Health, International Development, Epidemiology, Statistics, Demography, Biological Sciences, Operations Research or related discipline
- Minimum of one year post PhD or five years post MPH
- Strong Quantitative, Qualitative Research and analysis skills
- Demonstrated experience with HMIS, SPSS, Epistat, Epi-Info, STATA
- Candidates with demonstrable skills, but lower years of postgraduate experience will be considered
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to do research
- Strong facilitation and coordination skills
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to indicate the location they are applying for on the subject mail, send their comprehensive CV’s and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected]
- This position will be on rolling basis and applicants who submit their CV’s early will be shortlisted and reviewed first.
- Once WEWE has found a suitable candidate at any time within the recruitment process, the job opportunity will be closed.
- Please you are advised to provide your functional emails/mobile phone number on your CV as well as that of your three professional referees.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.