Trithel International Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading Oxygen Manufacturing and Trading company, seeks to employ a dynamic and self motivated to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operation Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- B.Sc in Engineering (Chemical/ Mechanical or Industrial Engineering).
- Masters in Business Administration.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3-4 years cognate experience in senior management position.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Age: Not Above 40 years.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Resourceful with strong leadership skills.
- Result Oriented and enjoys being a pace setter.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office( Excel , Word and Powerpoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative with Team working skills.
- Superintend the general management of operations of the manufacturing division.
- Drive and coordinate marketing activities within the Lagos operation businesses.
- To be responsible for Strategy development for business growth and increased profitability for the Lagos operations.
- Perform oversight function on quality assurance and product traceability.
- Responsible for cylinder management and traceability.
- Participate in the development of pricing dynamics for all products sold within the Lagos operations.
- Manage and coordinate annual budgeting activities for Lagos operations
Apply Before: 30th September, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com stating the subject as “Operations Manager”