Management Alternatives Limited (MAL) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: A graduate
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Under leadership of the National Alliance Coordinator, lead implementation of the current advocacy campaign aimed at getting accountability processes for maternal, newborn and child health that listen and respond to citizens’ views and concerns in two states.
- Manage activity planning and implementation, and monitoring and evaluation, including supporting logistics for all meetings, such as advocacy workshops.
- Document project activities and write project activity reports; collect and maintain records as part of results management plan
- Work with National Coordinator to monitor (sub)grant spending and ensure compliance with (sub)grant and donor requirements, and proposing revisions to the budget or workplan, as necessary
- Coordinate and build relationships with WRAN’s members, campaign partners and relevant government officials. Develop and manage workplans that support WRA Nigeria’s advocacy objectives and reporting requirements
- Manage advocacy campaign and project strategy development and implementation
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply