Calabar Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Job Location: Cross River
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, HND & Minimum of OND in related discipline.
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Recommend loan applications for approval.
- Analyze customers’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
Apply Before: 30th September, 2016.