FMC Technologies hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Workshop Manager
- Specialist SCM Engineer
- Specialist Engineer
- Senior Specialist Quality Engineer
- Specialist Contract Advisor
- Senior Logistics Planner
- Specialist Delivery Manager
- Product Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Material Administrator
- Specialist Fabrication Engineer
- Specialist Project Planner
- Specialist Systems Engineer
- Systems Test Engineer
- Technical Specialist Discipline Engineer
- Supply Chain Manager
- Technical Workshop Assembly Personnel
Workshop Manager Job Vacancy at FMC Technologies
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Location: Onne, Nigeria
- Responsible for the Management of all workshop activities, process development, maintenance, personnel and shop equipment within the workshop to ensure maximum utilization of personnel and third party laborers by keeping high safety and service standards.
- Establish and Manage of workshop’s budget. Key role to support and assist in planning of current and future shop / facility requirements as workshop work scope will be increased in capacity and complexity.
- Responsible for the coordination of all work completed in the workshop.
- Responsible for the assembly of trees and tree equipment per the procedures and schedule, as well as the distribution of people and equipment for the aftermarket activities ongoing in the shop per the master schedule.
- Extensive forward planning for the optimal preparation and execution of Subsea Production System projects onshore within client and FMC expectations for safety and quality while ensuring operational and financial efficiency.
- Evaluate all work to ensure maximum utilization of both equipment and labor resources while eliminating waste in processes.
- Continual improvement in efficiency of operations is also a key requirement of this job
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering preferred or other technical degree/diploma supplemented by 5 years of Assembly/production experience in FMC’s facilities.
- Knowledge of offshore Operations and planning, Customer support / Aftermarket services and processes (MMR – Maintenance /Modifications and Repairs) including Asset Management, Manufacturing / Quality / Engineering inter – relationships and processes to include Low bay component assembly / Hi Bay final product assembly and Controls Equipment including Subsea Control Module (SCM) repair process.
- SAP production processes is preferred.
- Broad knowledge of organization, subsea products and relevant equipment.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.