Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (IT)
Job Location: Lagos
- BA, B.Sc Degree in Social Sciences, Information Technology, Marketing, Business Administration, or any related discipline.
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage.
Years of Experience: 1-3 yrs work experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Must possess strong understanding of the Company’s sales, services, and marketing concepts.
- Prospecting Skills – Must have strong prospecting skills in order to profile the right Client.
- Ability to Plan and strategize
- Ability to close good deals with little supervision
- Should possess high sense of customer service delivery
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-Confidence – Should be very confident during every business interaction with prospective and existing clients
- Negotiation – should possess strong competitive Analysis and negotiation skills
- Fluency in Asante Twi Ghana Language will be an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Lagos Nigeria.
Job Specification(s): Responsibilities
- Identify marketing opportunities by recognizing consumer requirements; defining market and competitor’s share.
- Maintain Company’s solutions knowledge by getting certifications in the solutions offered by the company (for example; Fortinet, CheckPoint, HP Networking, PRTG Network Monitoring, Websense etc.).
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on client’s sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attend relevant trainings and do online certifications.
- Ensure a complete understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Maintain strong team spirit and ability to work in a team.
- Reaching goals by their deadlines and should know what to do when performance deviates from plan, and executes corrective measures.
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal and business networking.
- Sustain good rapport and follow-up with clients by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
Apply Before: 30th September, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com