Aldelia Group- our client a Marine Logistics company is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marine Crewing Officer
Job Location: Rivers
Educational Qualification: HND in Nautical or Marine Engineering or related discipline.
Years of Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in the crewing function
- Less than 35 years
- Advanced computer appreciation
- Smart and vibrant
- Past seafaring as an added advantage
Salary range is from N1,440,000 – N2,500,000 per annum.
Job Specification(s): Responsibilities
The staff will be required to:
- Plan and coordinate roasters for crew change
- Coordinate recruiting and placement of crew on designated vessel
- Ensuring the vessels are manned in accordance with stipulated regulations with suitable trained crew, possessing the necessary STCW training requirement and additional qualification as needed
- Quarterly visit to the vessel to disseminate accurate and latest updates to the crew and attend to general welfare
- Conduct interview, appraisal and crew evaluation exercise.
- Benchmark crew salary structure with industry best practices
- Processing of TWP
- Contribute to the career development strategy for crew and progress and implementation
- Documentation of crew arrival and departure
- Coordinate and monitor cadetship training scheme
- Conduct inductions and pre-joining briefing and general familiarization
- Monitor crew documentation and ensuring that relevant certifications are valid to meet statutory, regulatory and client requirements
- Update crew certificate tracking matrix and training records
- Implementation of departmental objectives/ procedures and corresponding flow charts of operations
- Other duties in relation to the above as assigned.
Apply Before: 12th September, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their resume to: [email protected]