HT-Limited-Our client, an Agrochemical Company is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Batch Plant Manager / Supervisor
- Senior Operator/Bottling
- Production Supervisor
- Mechanical/Maintenance Engineer
- Electro Mechanical Engineer (Concrete Batch Plant)
Batch Plant Manager / Supervisor Job Vacancy at HT-Limited
- Degree in Civil or Material Engineering
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a Batch Plant Manager
- Manage the Company’s concrete factory and staff
- Provide executive leadership and guidance for all departments: Production,
- Supervise the Laboratory (Testing of Aggregates, cement, fresh and hardened concrete, concrete blocks).
- Manage all manufacturing activities, insure effective coordination, synchronize and value chain management of all departments.
- Follow up of the quality procedures with international consultants
- Improve cost control, ensure effective operation management, manage major cost drivers, stock availability, macro-update on production planning, labor issues, assessment of work processes, people and technology.
- Monitor all projects and review and approve all changes affecting the accuracy, validity and appropriate supporting documentation and authorization.
- Monitor budget preparation and P&L reporting.
- Plan and execute strategies for marketing, training and Human Resources.
- Operations, Technical, Maintenance, Sales, Finance, Human resources.
- Plant Name MEKA (it’s preferable to have worked on MEKA before)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and application letter to: Careers@ht-limitedng.net
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.