Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Night Manager
- Banquet Coordinator
- Human Resource Manager
- Gym & Fitness Instructor
- Sales & Marketing Executive
- Maintenance Officer
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Restaurant Manager
- Maintenance Manager
Night Manager Job Vacancy at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
Job Title: Night Manager
- To be totally guest focused by consistently delivering excellent guest service with an informed, friendly and effective approach.
- To ensure at all times a high standard of cleanliness, maintenance and safety. To encourage a friendly and professional atmosphere and ensure that all members are properly guided and supervised at all times.
- To promote the Company Mission Statement through continual demonstration of the Personality.
- To ensure opening procedures are carried out with specific emphasis on checking cleanliness, maintenance and safety of all equipment.
- To ensure closing procedures are carried out with specific emphasis on checking all security and cleanliness aspects.
- To be fully aware of Reception and Gymnasium, Pool, Sauna, Steam, Solarium, safe operating procedures and ensure that these are adhered to at all times.
- To be involved in running courses and taking training to meet the demands of Leisure Club users.
- To instruct classes as and when required.
- To oversee the control of the daily takings throughout the day. This to include finishing each day by recording all monies taken on Daily Sheet.
- To ensure that any problems, breakdowns etc. are reported to the F&B Manager and promptly rectified in order that our level of guest care remains high.
- To ensure that all takings are deposited with the Hotel Reception, and signed for.
- To be responsible for the supervision and safety of guests and members of the Leisure Club in accordance with Club/Company procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
- To understand and operate the Leisure Club Reception computer, ensuring usage by both members and guests is properly controlled and efficiently recorded.
- To understand and operate Daily Booking Sheets. To administer all revenue generated within the Leisure Club.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness of the Leisure Club at all times in accordance with Leisure Club/Company procedures and Health and Safety regulations.
- To operate all bookings for Solarium/Fitness Testing/Lessons/Classes/Aqua Classes/Aerobics etc. and to ensure that the Reception Desk is run efficiently and that all persons entering the Leisure Club are correctly registered, e.g. as members, guests or non-members.
- To make regular checks on the stock of towels, tissues, soap, toilet paper etc. and to ensure adequate stock is available at all times. To always ensure that there are adequate supplies of general cleaning materials, paper towels, toilet rolls, cleaning fluid for sunbed and tokens for business requirements.
- To be responsible for the smooth operation of the Leisure Club whilst on duty, carrying out regular tests on the swimming pool and Jacuzzi and to take immediate action should the results of these tests pose any danger to users. To check all areas of the Club on an ongoing basis throughout the day.
- To ensure that the Leisure Club is opened and closed at the published times and is run in accordance with prescribed Company standards when on duty.
- To be aware of, and strictly observe safe and hygienic working practices in order to satisfy Health and Safety at Work and other legislation.
- To be able to sell memberships to potential members, using the established sales procedure.
- To be constantly aware of opportunities to promote the Leisure Club through all sales outlets and also in the local community.
- To conform at all times to Company image and standards by wearing the uniform provided.
- To assist in all social activities and promotions and to ensure that they are well organized and efficiently carried out.
- To be aware of the importance of the gymnasium area as a focal point for communication and relating with members, ensuring that they are enjoying their workouts which in turn will lead to referral and the overall success of the Leisure Club.
- To consistently deliver superior guest service through our Guest Service Programme
- To attend training when required.
- To be fully aware of and adhere to Health and Safety and fire procedures.
- To strictly adhere to all security procedures laid down.
- To be fully aware of and comply with hotel and company rules and regulations as identified in the team member handbook.
- Qualifications are an important aspect of being a fitness instructor, both for securing employment and ensuring safe practice.
- A minimum of A-level in Physical Education and Sports Studies and then a specific university degree (BSc) in Sports Studies, Health and Fitness Management, Sports Science and other related subjects.
- At least Two years working experience in similar position in the hospitality industry.
Skills & Attribute:
- Personal motivation to keep fit and the ability to motivate others to do the same
- Patience and the ability to explain things clearly
- Understanding of lifestyle, diet and the human body
- Awareness of safety and good working practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and Resume/CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Title as email Subject.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.