WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Planning & Scheduling Lead
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: BS Engineering or other relevant construction based major
Years of Experience: Ten to Fifteen years of experience using project pipeline scheduling software.
- Subject matter expert using various software programs to create and manage piepline integrated master schedule
- Proficient in the use of MS suite or software
- Possess a PMP, PMI, or CAPM certification.
- Experience in scheduling mega subsea pipeline development projects
- Experience in working with earned methodologies
- The Senior Project Scheduler within the Team is responsible for working closely with the Project and Construction Management teams to develop and maintain a last tract resource loaded development schedule. The position reports to the Project Services Manager. and is responsible for such essential duties as outlined below:
- Develop schedule control policies and procedures and ensure they are followed by engineering and installation contractors scheduling staff.
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software and ensuring compatibility with other contractors
- Capture new work into summary schedule and make adjustments to overall master schedule weekly as necessary.
- Facilitate, prepare and participate in regular weekly schedule reviews.
- Develop and maintain accurate project records involving all schedule activity throughout the life of the project.
- Trouble shoot and monitor potential schedule conflict and advise proper management on timely basis.
- Track separately development of EPC contract and schedule latest start dates to meet program completion schedule.
- Develop, monitor, maintain and present detailed critical patch schedule necessary to meet December 2018 completion date.
- Develop milestones compatible with meeting December 2018 completion dates. Work with construction, engineering and contractors to address all items effecting completion date and develop recovery program as needed.
- Develop project dashboard, keep updated and present at weekly meetings.
- Advise Senior Management of any slippage in project activities and any off schedule activities that may affect approved project completion schedule.
- Work with the Engineering and Installation Contractors to integrate multiple schedules into master project schedule.
- Minimum 5 years scheduling/planning subsea pipeline development of new project programs from the beginning to completion of project activities.
- Develop and maintain summary schedule reports detailing milestones and critical path analysis on a monthly basis.
- Work with engineering and installation contractor’s staff to ensure consistency and accuracy in scheduling and estimating to ensure accuracy in overall master schedule detailing overall project execution status.
- Prepare list of all procurement items and show how each effect overall schedule
- Keep track of Installation Contractor front items and progress in relations to early start of Installation engineering.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply