VoguePay.com is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Company Solicitor/Legal Secretary
- Business Development Manager
Company Solicitor/Legal Secretary Job Vacancy at VoguePay.com
Job Title: Company Solicitor/Legal Secretary
Job ID: VPCSLS0916
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend company meeting
- Negotiating employee contracts
- Reporting, drafting, and reviewing of legal document
- Preparing and filing government reports
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Formulating employee handbooks
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed services
- Representing the company before administrative boards and court trials
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations.
- Candidates must have at least a second class upper Degree from a recognized University.
- Must be a Legal Practitioner, or a Law graduate that has been called to bar, with minimum of 3 years experience .
- Must be proficient in commercial law, understand the e-payment industry and should be able to work with minimal supervision,
- Relevant post graduate qualifications may be an added advantage, but are not a requirement.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of commercial laws.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills;
- Self-driven and resourceful
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Not more than 28 years Old.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: [email protected] use job position title as subject.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.