Ohaha Family Foundation (OFF) Mission is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Medical Doctor for Rural Healthcare Services
- Medical Doctor for Rural Healthcare Outreach
Medical Doctor for Rural Healthcare Services Job Vacancy at Ohaha Family Foundation (OFF) Mission
Job Title: Medical Doctor for Rural Healthcare Services
- Ohaha Family Foundation through its MHealth 366 programme is implementing rural outreach programmes to cut-out, marginalized population in Plateau State Nigeria, to provide the people with access to quality healthcare services in their community.
- The job function requires medical doctors with a passion for solving the challenge of inaccessible medical services to the hard-to-reach, yet-to-be-reached people of the proposed communities, with life saving medical services which include general consulting and carry out minor non-life threatening surgeries to the affected communities.
- We are looking for medical doctors with a passion for saving lives, working in rural communities, willing to volunteer their time and expertise for 4 days late October 2016, in a rural community providing medical services to the affected population.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Expression of Interest letter, with an updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond within 48 hours of receipt of your EOI and resume with the next line of action.
Note: Placements are highly competitive, with the few spaces available and could close once we have the required number of passionate medical doctors for the outreach programme
Application Deadline 30th September, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.