Hilton Worldwide is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Location: Curio Lagos Airport, Gate Side One Road, Ikeja, Lagos
Educational Qualification: A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
Years of Experience: Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with experience in Food and Beverage or Rooms Management
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel / leisure / service sector
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
Job Specification(s): An Operations Manager is responsible for the effective operational management of the hotel so Heads of Department achieve and exceed their revenue and Guest satisfaction targets.
What will I be doing?
As Operations Manager, you will be responsible to ensure together with your team that the departments deliver the best possible performance in terms of top & bottom line by utilizing all areas of the hotel to meet and exceed set targets. You should focus on continuously improving guest satisfaction to long term, to ensure increased loyalty.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager / Area General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment)
- Ensure that the teams and leaders in the departments are being developed to grow and progress within our company. Maintaining and driving a high team engagement is key
- Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action.
- Seek and respond to Guest feedback in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply