WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Pipeline Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- 25 yrs Experience in O&G Pipeline Design & Construction
- The Pipeline Project Manager on the Gas gathering systems Project Team is responsible for assembling and managing a competent team to perform the work necessary to achieve the stated goals and objectives as outlined in the gas gathering Pipeline Project Conceptual Study and approved program.
- The position reports to the Senior Project Manager, and assumes overall accountability for ensuring the Sub-sea pipeline and associated facilities are designed and installed in accordance with the goals and objectives as outlined in the conceptual study and approved by the Group senior management team.
- The incumbent is accountable for the overall project budget, schedule and commissioning of the gas gathering pipeline project.
- Assume accountability for overall project management, including project target cost and target schedule for overall subsea pipeline project development.
- Ensure project is completed to budget and schedule.
- Assist Construction Team and commissioning team build and commission the facility in time to receive gas from the pipeline being constructed.
Before Project Award:
- Evaluate various pipe laying options to achieve stated schedule and overall program objectives.
- Work with the Engineering Contractor to obtain project deliverables in a timely fashion and early enough to allow the pipeline installation contractor to begin installation engineering and early pipe laying.
- Develop PEP for the design and installation of the pipeline project.
- Work with EIL to review and approve design and deliverables for the pipeline as associated facilities
- Assume responsibility in developing a class 1 estimate by providing project constructability options
- Review and verify proposed project goals and objectives
- Assist in preparation of PS Level 1 project schedule
- Manage development of and sign-off on all project cost estimates
- Assist with Contract Review
- Assist with review of tenders and recommend best program based on technical competence
- Manage development of Project Execution Plan (PEP) during phase 1-3
- Verify all free issue materials for timely delivery to the various contractors
After Project Award:
- Manage overall development program, phase 3
- Monitor EIL and pipe laying contractor in performing contractual work
- Assist Construction Managers to evaluate and recommend best constructability option
- Assume responsibility for pipeline commissioning.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply