Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
- Commercial Banking
- Corporate & Institutional Banking Clients & Corporate Finance
- Retail Banking
- Financial Markets
- Wealth Management
Commercial Banking International Graduate Programme 2017 Job Vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank
Job Title: 2017 International Graduate Programme – Commercial Banking
Req ID: IGCBNG17
- Commercial Banking provides solutions to small businesses, entry level corporates, entrepreneurs and local businesses, as well as mature and fast growing middle market companies.
- We help our clients grow and expand internationally, facilitating trade with their buyers and suppliers, managing their working capital and transactional needs, assisting them in managing volatility (currency, commodity prices, interest rates), as well as providing markets and corporate financing solutions when their needs become more complex.
- In your first year we will provide you with the broadest possible exposure to the Bank, below are some of the projects and experiences you can expect as part of our Commercial Banking stream:
- Work directly with new clients to learn, analyse and identify opportunities to advance their business
- Map, mine and implement cross sell opportunities to expand existing client relationships
- Partner with Relationship Managers to structure and diversify client transactions
- At the end of your one year programme, you will choose your role within our Commercial Banking business. Below are some of the roles our IG Alumni have selected at the end of the formal programme:
- Portfolio Manager, Medium Enterprise
- Assistant Relationship Manager
- Markets Product Specialist, Credit
- Client Due Diligence Analyst
- Relationship Manager
A few things to consider before you apply:
- We only allow one application per candidate per season
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. That means you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.