PM Global’s Research & Development is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Trainee – Software Engineering Associate
- Software Engineering Associate – Web Developer
- Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
- Channel Marketing Manager – Enterprise
- Enterprise Solutions Architect – Pre Sales
Trainee – Software Engineering Associate Job Vacancy at PM Global’s Research & Development
Job Title: Software Engineering Associate – Graduate Trainee
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- We are solving challenging problems that enable allow our clients to easily and reliably run their operations. We are looking for top class software developers to work on mobile, web, and backend applications.
- We’re looking for both fresh engineers with boatloads of potential and senior engineers with experience with large, distributed systems, who can provide technical leadership across our systems, from the API to the backend subsystems. Cross-team coordination, time management and great communication skills are essential
- We are hiring super-bright and enthusiastic graduate trainees to work within Software Engineering team to support the development of a world class interfaces for our software platform.
- Our platform is built using cutting edge technology to process 50 billion events per day, real-time data analysis and integration with multiple partners across multiple platforms.
- Build a responsive UI for our new platform using HTML and Bootstrap.
- Interact with our Data Engineers to develop innovative ways of visualizing huge amounts of data.
- Develop solutions to User Story based requirements
- Building software to pass automated acceptance tests and delivery requirements
- Work together with the product management team to incorporate the needs of our customers and help them fulfil their goals.
To qualify for this role, please make your best attempt at solving the task here – https://gist.github.com/techscorpion/b8d372692a442bd10c2f
- Strong web design skills especially with HTML5, CSS3/SASS, Bootstrap
- 2+ completed live projects i.e. websites, open source contributions, or academic work.
- Demonstrable experience with 2D or 3D graphic design software e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Blender, or an equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Focus on simplicity, responsiveness and great user experience.
- Motivation to quickly learn and adapt the latest evolutions of frontend web technology.
- Experience with developing apps for Android or iOS is a great plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.