MacTay Group-Our client, a global ICT solutions Company is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
- Service Desk Engineer
- LAN & Connectivity
- Data Centre First Line Support
- Front Office Manager
- Service Level Analyst
- Security Manager
- Storage, Back Up & DR Personnel
- Tools Analyst
- UNIX/Linux L2 Support Personnel
Service Desk Engineer Job Vacancy at MacTay Group
Job Title: Service Desk Engineer
- Provide general first level technical support to end users organisation-wide.
- Man the helpdesk and respond to all helpdesk calls.
- Assist in maintaining issues/request log. Ensure accurate and prompt logging of all requests/ issues unto the central database.
- Assist in providing first-level phone support on IT related issues and escalate more technical issues requiring location visits to appropriate second-level/expert support teams within the unit.
- Escalate to the Network and Infrastructure Support team, all LAN/WAN/Server downtimes and hardware operational issues e.g. network connectivity, printing errors, drive failure, etc.
- Escalate all enterprise solutions-related issues to the Enterprise Solutions Support.
- Provide first-level instructions on software installation and configuration e.g. client applications, anti-virus utilities, printer drivers, etc.
- Provide continuous user application and system support to the call centre and other relevant IT units.
- Communicate resolution of faults to end-users/ request initiators.
- Assist in developing programmes for training end users on self-help tips and office application usage.
- Ensure security of all workstations through proper installation and regular updates of an effective anti-virus program on every workstation.
- Implement/comply with pre-defined service desk management policies and procedures.
- Assist in administering internal customer satisfaction surveys to obtain feedback on helpdesk efficiency (where necessary)
- Liaise with relevant unit/ team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates (where applicable).
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Service Desk.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Service Desk.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interestes and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.