KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Abuja
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree, an MBA or additional degree in human resource management is an advantage
Years of Experience: A minimum of 5 years working experience, 2 years experience with an international organization is an advantage
- Competent with organizational HR analysis development of HR policies and advising about a positive work climate for all staff
- Self starter, team player, dynamic, solid
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advances verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of relevant software applications
- Ability to stimulate staff in their personal professional development
- Good numerical skills
- Strong social and communication skills
- The HR Officer is responsible for developing and maintaining the Human Resource Management policy according to the field manual, advising and supporting the staff and implementing the policy in the firm. In addition.
- The Human Resource Officer maintain other staff and payroll records and performs administrative and organizational tasks in the hold of HR.
Position in the Organisation:
- Hierarchically the HR officer reports to the Director Operations
What Does KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Offer
- A fixed-term contract for 11 months, with the intention to extend the contract based on availability of funding:
- A salary dependent upon education and relevant working experience;
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its ow Employment Conditions Scheme
- Full-time employment consists of 40 hours per week
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is appreciated;
- A highly-motivated team of experienced, self driven colleagues:
Apply Before: 9th September, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their application (curriculum vitae, motivation letter, 3 professional references) to: “the Country Representative KNCV Nigeria Challenge TB project” via: [email protected] The position you are applying for should be the subject of your e-mail.
Note: Applications submitted after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.