International Medical Corps (IMC) is currently seeking to recruit qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: WOMEN’S CENTER CASE WORKER
Job Location: MAIDUGURI
Educational Qualification: University degree or HND preferably in social science
Years of Experience:
- Experience working with survivors of GBV an asset
- Ability to speak Hausa language required
- Previous training/experience in GBV programming an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to helping others.
- Demonstrated discretion and good judgment
Job Specification(s): Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Support Volunteers to conduct community outreach and provide basic emotional support and referrals to survivors
- Complete and maintain case management records to
- Participate in case review meetings
- Submit case management reports
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- Practice self-care
- Maintain confidentiality and ethical conduct
- Provide direct, one-on-one and ongoing case management services, including safety planning
- Provide direct, one-on-one emotional support to survivors throughout case management process
- Provide referrals for survivors to other services, including accompaniment of survivors where appropriate
- Ensure survivor-centered services, including adherence to guiding principles
Apply Before:11th September, 2016
How to Apply: All applications should be addressed to the Human Resource Officer, International Medical Corps via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates MUST state the position that they are applying for as the subject of their email, otherwise applications will not be considered.
Application letter and curriculum vitae should be in a single Microsoft Word Document.
Those who have applied before need not apply again.
Additional Information: This is a woman-only position. Qualified women applicants are encouraged to apply
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.