Hotels.ng is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Developer – Customer Support
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A degree or its equivalent
Years of Experience: Not Specified
Other Requirements: •
• Perfect Telecommunication skills multitasking ability
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
• Must possess good customer relationship skills.
• Must be a computer literate (proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Organized, vibrant, energetic and a goal-getter
• A unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts
• Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
• An attractive salary package
• An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our long term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
We are looking for candidates who can work with our customer support team in exploiting opportunities and executing different key goals of the department:
• On a daily basis, you will send a lot of emails and make a lot of phone calls.
• Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
• Confer with customers to determine their service requirements and travel preferences.
• Determine the availability of space on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requestedspaces when available.
• Maintain computerized inventories of available passenger space and provide information on spacereserved or available.
• Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations, using telephones and emails.
• Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, ratebooks, and computers.
• Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources, such as guides, directories,brochures, and maps.
• Contact customers or travel agents to advise them of reservation changes or to confirm reservations.
• Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
• Promote particular destinations, tour packages, and other travel services.
• Contact motel, hotel, resort, and travel operators to obtain current advertising literature.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply