Global Profilers- our client is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Retail Sales
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field. Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in Fashion sales and a Minimum of 1 year cognate experience in Luxury lifestyle sales.
Other Requirements: Skills
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Creative and Innovative mind
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 22.72kg. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This job operates in a retail business environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position type and expected hours of work
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work vary by schedule. Evening and weekend work may be required as schedule demands.
The Senior Associate retail sales is primarily responsible for obtaining or receiving merchandise, totaling bills, accepting payments and managing customer relationships. Other responsibilities are:
- Stock shelves, counters or tables with merchandise.
- Selling brands to customers; upselling, cross-selling
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Stamp, mark or tag prices on merchandise.
- Answer customer questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise requested by customer or receive merchandise selected by customer.
- Total price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
- Accept payment and make change. Wrap or bag merchandise for customers.
- Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Calculate sales discount to determine price.
- Keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock and order merchandise.
- Keep the shop floor clean and orderly.
- Liaise with the Social Media Admin to come up with campaigns monthly for all social media platforms.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply