Action Against Hunger is recruiting to fill the job position in Abuja below:
Job Title: Grants and Compliance Coordinator
Job Location: Abuja
Educational Qualification: You have a graduate degree in international development or a sector related field; Two years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for a degree.
Years of Experience: You have 5 years of work experience in international development, humanitarian assistance or related sector.
- You are familiar with budget development.
- You have previous experience working with international partners, such as DFID, USAID/OFDA/FFP and ECHO.
You are very efficient leading processes
- You have a successful track record of capturing new business.
- You have experience leading new business development efforts, including program design, proposal writing, client / partner relationship development.
- You have working knowledge of Project Management Cycle and project management tool.
- You are competent with Windows, Microsoft Office.
- You are fluent written and spoken English.
Your leadership style reinforces trust within your team
- You are well-organized, attentive to detail, and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills and demonstrated ability to write and edit reports under deadline pressure.
- You work well independently and in team.
- You have experience working in a multi-cultural setting.
Job Specification(s): You’ll contribute to ending world hunger by …
Key activities in your role will include
- Grants and Compliance
- Proposal Development
- Partnership Management
- Training and Capacity Building
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply