Leventis Foods Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant job position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Job Location: Abuja and Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Educational Qualification: HND/B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or related degree with an MBA
Years of Experience: Minimum of 10 strong Engineering experience (Specialization in Commercial Vehicle will be preferred).
- Ability to assess customer needs and determine what products service would best serve their interest.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills Microsoft Office Package.
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge and skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Responsible for achieving the branch targets for major items (i.e commercial vehicle & construction equipment) and after sales (i.e. service, tyres & spares parts). Also to manage human resources in the branch.
- The purpose of a branch manager is to develop and maintain branch business to their full potential and to ensure profitability by setting and achieving/exceeding targets
- Increase branch profitability by achieving/exceeding monthly targets for major items/spare parts and service
- Develop rapport with key corporate customers, financiers and government agencies
- Track and measure performance culture of staff
- Build team at the branch level for achieving the organisation goals
- Manage sales, after sales (workshops), spare parts and act as human resources manager at the branch.
- Submit monthly updated activity status report to the Head of Sales for discussion and for the preparation of action plan and RRI’s (Rapid Result Initiative)
- Coordinate the branch activities and establish individual targets within branch objectives
- Ensure that all quality an operational standards are maintained at the company’s expectations and implement new procedures, according to requirements
- Develop market for new business lines – major items and others
Apply Before: 15th September, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com on a subject matter – Branch Manager – Abuja or Port Harcourt