Heartland Alliance International is currently recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
- Prevention Officer
- One Stop Shop Clinician
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer Job Vacancy at Heartland Alliance International
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Locations: Lagos, FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Cross-River, Rivers, Benue, Nasarawa States
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Data Collection, Collation, Review and Analysis
- Design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all HAI-Nigeria activities.
- Ensure rigor and quality in data collection.
- Provide support at the field level for the collation and processing of monthly summary forms from the One Stop Shop (OSS) and health facilities and field staff.
- Carry out data verification exercises at collection points.
- Liaise with Capacity Advisor, Program Officer and Clinician to analyze required data
- Support in the design and implementation of midterm and end of project evaluation and special data requests.
- Represent the technical content of the project’s M&E work to key stakeholders in the state.
- Support the development and implementation of SOPs for management of program data.
- Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual and ad-hoc reports to donors
- Maintain an inventory of data collection and monitoring visits to partners on a regular basis to monitor M&E systems.
- Ensure that Data entry Assistants and CBO M&E Officers participate in the monthly data quality assessment, understand the recommendations for remedial action, and comply with those recommendations
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- First degree in Social Science, Public Health or another relevant discipline
- Master’s degree in public health or epidemiology will be an added advantage
- At least 4 years M&E experience in international development, experience working on M & E systems for HIV prevention and care programs will be an advantage.
- Experience in managing M&E databases including DHIS is required.
- Demonstrated skills in training and capacity building through technical assistance and mentoring.
- Demonstrable computer literacy in MS Office – Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Experience in data analysis in MS Excel. MS Access and at least one of the following; CSPro, SPSS, Epi Info or STATA is an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page cover letter and CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: [email protected]
- Let your full name and the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
- Do not contact the listed email address with other enquiries;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 12th September, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.