MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer (Product & Testing)
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: BA, BEd, BSc or HND
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Relevant work experience in the service industry
- Experience in a call center (Prepaid/Postpaid) environment
- Basic GSM
- MTN Products & Services
- Relationship Management
- Relevant systems training
- Call center policies, processes and procedures
- Call Center applications, technology and systems training
- Telephone/ physical interaction etiquettes
- Contribute to the sustenance of the MTN brand by providing high quality customer care to all MTN’s customers through assigned media/ within designated location
- To drive productivity ,professionalism and operational efficiency in the attainment of excellent service delivery
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative. Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by keeping abreast of relevant industry news and notifying the team as appropriate.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Complaint, query or request and record details of contact.
- Develop implementation and project plans.
- Estimate resource requirement and determine IT impacted groups
- Monitor and drive resolution of issues
- Ensure proper documentation of all user systems and provide user guides for new and/or modified systems
- Serve as a resource to super-users for education on technical system functionality.
- Develop and define IT requirements to support process and system changes
- Plan and manage the development and maintenance of required user systems
- Participate in events relating to system upgrades and testing. Prepare and execute testing plans to ensure high quality results
- Create detailed functional design documents for conversions, interfaces, and reports
- Work with business unit and IS team to define and design user systems architecture. Ensure the availability of all required systems
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online