Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Manager- (6-12months Contract Role)
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: An Ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent)
Years of Experience: At least 5years Project Management experience
Other Requirements: should have and must have demonstrated the following:
- Good facilitation skills and ability to take an idea from conception right through closure.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the business environment
- Ability to build relationships quickly and manage conflicts
- Effective senior stakeholder management
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Risk management skills.
Job Specification(s): Guinness Nigeria’s performance ambition is to become the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer goods Company in Nigeria. Our strategic plan for the year includes the implementation of specified project initiatives under the global productivity drive.
This role will partner with functional leadership teams, Program Management Office (PMO) and various productivity work-stream teams, to ensure a seamless implementation of effective change enablers and intervention plans.
Our Productivity agenda cuts across different initiatives, and they are at various stages of implementation.
- Be Authentic: Confidently engage senior stakeholders on the need to sponsor the required change interventions and get them to role model the new behavious. Ability to highlight issues and challenge sponsors where the desired change is not been embedded.
- Consistently Deliver Great Performance – Demonstrate complete and deep understanding of our business & processes, and translate the insight into effective and focused change interventions plans to drive the required transformations and behavioural shifts.
- Create Possibilities – Ability to think conceptually and manage the complexities of change intervention across multi work-streams.
Purpose of Role The Change manager will be responsible for the identification of change enablers as part of the transformation agenda; assessing the impact on business processes, system, roles & organisational structures; developing and implementing necessary intervention plans that will drive the required change such that business results are achieved.
Identify change enablers across multi initiatives & work streams
Develop effective change intervention plans and embed across functions.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Work with the PMO to identify and develop change intervention plans across multi initiatives, required to deliver the operational benefits of the productivity agenda
- Lead the transitioning and embedding of change initiatives, minimise business disruptions and ensure effective integration of change plans into the business.
- Engage and manage senior stakeholders by communicating progress updates, issues, developments on change programmes; providing appropriate insight for better decision making on the approach & direction of the change.
- Measure and monitor the impact of the change, assess inherent risks and take cause corrective actions on an ongoing basis.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply