Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
- Credit Managers
- Production Superintendent
Credit Managers Job Vacancy at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Job Title: Credit Managers
- Responsibilities and essential job functions includes but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the Credit department and ensure all standards are followed
- Ensure all procedures regarding billing, collection, credit cards, inquiries, cheque cashing are followed
- Inspect all in-house accounts to ensure adherence to the companys’ credit policy; assist with the collection efforts of these accounts where necessary
- Ensure local credit policies are followed
- Review all requests for credit and approve as appropriate according to the in-house credit policies
- Communicate approval or non-approval to the appropriate managers
- Ensure proper handling of the filing systems in place according to policies and procedures
- Monitor accounts receivables as required
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a credit department required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required.
- University/College Degree in a related discipline.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on clients needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.