Bridge International Academies is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Procurement Manager
- Supply Chain Director
Procurement Manager Job Vacancy at Bridge International Academies
Job Title: Procurement Manager
How We Work
Above all else, we’re looking for ambition, organization, drive, intellect, problem solving, and respect for others. You will report to the Supply Chain Director.
About the Role
As our Procurement Manager, you are responsible for leading the team that sources and obtains strong pricing across the various areas that we need items for – chiefly our academies, as well as for HQ functions. You uphold the highest standard of conduct, and you expect the same from your team.
This is a key position within the company’s Supply Chain team with important linkages to many other department.
What you Will Do
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, tools and guidelines to ensure effective and efficient procurement processes in the company and to assure seamless procurement services
- Closely oversee the acquisition of materials needed for production of learning and training requirements, general supplies for offices and facilities, equipment, and construction contracts while ensuring visibility of the process at each stage.
- Work with department managers and other staff to forecast demand of procurement services and to ascertain that goods are received as ordered and payments processed only for certified confirmations of deliveries or service.
- Budget, report and analyse procurement costs to ensure high visibility and control of procurement related expenses.
- Seek, evaluate and recommend reliable vendors or suppliers to provide quality goods or services at reasonable prices
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers, contractors and other partners within the procurement services chain to create partnerships that add value
- Negotiate prices, lead times and other contractual terms with suppliers in Nigeria and other parts of the world as may be required
- Review and embed with user departments the technical specifications for all materials required for school operations, equipment or construction requirements
What You Should Have
- Degree/professional qualifications in purchasing and supplies management
- Expert level of knowledge in procurement including, but not limited to sourcing, pricing, contracts, relationship management and due diligence on suppliers and contractors
- Ability to quickly learn and improve systems; technical competence in MS Office
- Experience working with an ERP (Experience working with Dynamics NAV will be an added advantage)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here to Apply
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.