Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Programme Manager
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Procurement and Supply Manager
- Finance Officer
Programme Manager Job Vacancy at LSMoH
Job Title: Programme Manager
Department: Permanent Secretary Office
Section: Global Fund Grant Management Unit
Reporting to: The GMU Coordinator
Employment Status: Permanent
Job Detail Information
- To fulfill the mandate of the Principal Recipient, The Ministry of Health has established the Grant Management Unit to carry out the functions of the PR namely; Grant management, Partnership coordination and Sub-Recipient management, Technical coordination, procurement and supply management oversight, financial management and programmatic monitoring and reporting.
- The Grant Management Unit will work with Sub-recipients and other implementing partners in executing its mandate ensuring that the grant is managed and implemented in compliance grant agreement signed between the Global Fund and the Principal Recipient.
- Support the GMU Coordinator in the oversight of all aspects of program implementation management for the Principal Recipient, in compliance with the policies and procedures of the Global Fund, including: overseeing development of annual work plan and budgets for PR and SRs; coordinating the implementation of program activities in accordance with work plan and budget and technical protocols; program management capacity building and risk management.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2016 12:00:00 am
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.