House of Tara International is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Sales Manager
- Retail Artist (Makeup)
Sales Manager Job Vacancy at House of Tara International
Location:Ibadan, Lagos(Both Mainland and Island), Port Harcourt,
- Get the sale” using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.) in the assigned territory
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Assesses customer needs periodically and lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs and concerns
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and training’s to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Generate new leads (qualify prospects, maintain and manage a pipeline), while developing existing customers
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines
- Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to Commercial Director
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales management experience in B2B & B2C environment (Cosmetic)
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Apllication Closing Date
13th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com The subject of the email must be “Sales Manager – Ibadan”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.