e.Stream is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: HND/BSC in Mass communication, Social Science, preferably – Computer Sciences
Years of Experience: 1 – 3 years digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major digital marketing channels
- Level of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and content management.
- Experience using social media marketing tools and google analytics
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic and web design
- Responsible for developing and implementing innovative digital marketing initiatives across relevant digital platforms.
- Responsible for designing and generating awareness for company products, promoting brand identity, drive business opportunities and stimulate sales using relevant online tools.
Social Media Management:
- Strategize with Brand Communications supervisor in preparing weekly social media calendars in line with marketing objectives
- Maintain a healthy online presence of the company across all social media platforms.
- Use relevant online advertising tools available to promote brand message e.g. PPC or SEM.
- Work with Brand communications supervisor on internal communications by sharing digital marketing activities with employees.
- Generate ideas for proactive social discussions and content creation to drive social marketing on our social media platforms aimed at driving high traffic to our website.
- Create innovative campaigns targeted at supporting the sales and marketing objectives while maintaining a positive brand identity online.
- Generate leads from every campaign developed across every relevant social media platforms.
- Develop and distribute newsletters supporting developed campaigns via relevant email applications
Website management & Blog:
- Contribute towards content management for Company’s website aimed at driving high traffic to the site.
- Create and source original content for company blog aimed at driving high traffic to the site.
- Integration of social media platforms on company website
Apply Before: 2nd September, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org