Cross River State College of Education is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- College Librarian
Registrar Job Vacancy at Cross River State College of Education
Job Title: Registrar
Location: Cross River
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College, Secretary to the Governing Council and the Academic Board. He is responsible to the Provost for the day to day administration of the institution
The person to be appointed a Registrar must:
- Possess a good honours degree from a recognized institution of higher learning plus at least seventeen years cognate experience,
- Not be more than sixty (60) years of age by the time of assumption of office (January, 2017).
- Not be below the rank of a Deputy Registrar in a Public College of Education system or similar public institution of higher learning.
- Be computer literate.
- Be morally sound and show evidence of dynamic leadership that is capable of commanding respect and loyalty from staff, students and the College Community.
- Be of sound health with capacity to withstand the challenging demands of the office of the Registrar.
Tenure of Office
The Registrar shall hold office for a period of four (4) years from the effective date of appointment and may be re-appointed for a further period of four (4) years and no more.
Conditions of Service
The remuneration and other Conditions of Service shall be as approved by the Governing Council but comparable to those applicable to the post of Registrar of other Public College of Education in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies each of their credentials and Curriculum Vitae in the following format:
- Full Name;
- Date of Birth;
- Nationality and Local Government of origin;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address:
- Permanent home address;
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of children;
- Institutions attended (with dates);
- Academic qualifications (with dates);
- Membership of professional bodies;
- Details of administrative and managerial experience;
- Present employment, status, salary and employer;
- Extra curricula activities;
- Names and addresses of three (3) references.
All applications must be in sealed envelopes, marked (the post applied for e.g “Post of Registrars”) at the right corner of the envelop and should be addressed to:
Cross River State College of Education, Akamkpa,
Cross River State.
Applicants must request their referees to forward their reports to the Registrar under confidential cover, not later than the closing date of the above.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.