Vicmart Enterprises Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant job positions below:
- Cashier Officer
- Van Sales Representative
Cashier Officer Job Vacancy at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
Job Title: Cashier Officer
- Operate cash register and maintain knowledge of cashier procedures.
- Balance all transactions run through assigned register, including register receipts, currency, payments, and cheques.
- Set and maintain weekly/monthly report.
- Deal with all inquires/enquiries
- Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Accept reservations or requests for take-out orders.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Cash checks for company.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Save cash in bank
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Offer customers and staff carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Receive payment by cash.
- Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
- 2-3 years experience
- OND, HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Banking and Finance or its equivalent.
- An experience in a sales company is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.