Sealing Engineering Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’ degree preferred.
Years of Experience: 3-5 years of experience.
- Product or industry-specific experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirement.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Revise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities..
Apply Before: 17th October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]