Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CMES) is recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Inventory Officer
- Quantity Surveyor
Inventory Officer Job Vacancy at Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CMES)
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Receives all incoming shipments; verifies and inspects for conformity to appropriate purchase orders. Notifies and/or delivers received items to addressee.
- Receives, classifies, and credits returned or reclaimed materials, supplies, and equipment and replaces them in stock according to an existing storage system.
- Unpacks materials, supplies, tools, and equipment; verifies articles received against packing list and purchase orders; counts or weighs the articles; stores articles in prescribed bins, racks, shelves, and floor or yard sites.
- Inspects incoming materials for wear, damage, or defects; reports any discrepancies or damage in materials received; notifies the proper person if repairs or adjustments are required.
- Processes receiving and delivery for inventory and non-inventory items purchased by Procurement department.
- Processes the return of materials to vendors or materials to be scrapped or junked.
- Contacts Procurement department and all concerned departments regarding shortages and condition of materials and equipment received.
- Ensures equipment returned to store are in good condition. Arranges for repairs of a variety of tools and equipment returned to store.
- Prepares weekly reports and forwards to Head Stores for review.
- Delivers supplies, forms, and copy paper to all necessary departments.
- Accepts and returns to stock all materials, supplies and equipment returned upon completion of jobs.
- Take Inventories stock as scheduled or required; posts and maintains records of stock received and issued; notifies Head, Stores when supplies are getting low.
- Coordinates with Accounts department and participates in the annual physical inventory process.
- Solves difficult problems such as tracing purchase documents or partial shipments.
- Ensures the security of equipment and supplies kept in storage areas by locking up the Equipment as needed.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounts or any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4years experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite (Word and Excel).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th September 2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.