Bertola Machine-Tool Limited is recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Contract Support Engineer
- Graduate Assistant / Commissioning Engineer
- Regional Manager
Contract Support Engineer Job Vacancy at Bertola Machine-Tool Limited
Job Title: Contract Support Engineer
Main Responsibilities and Key Result Areas
- Management of the Offshore based personnel, where applicable
- Liaise between client’s onshore and offshore representatives
- Ensure that statutory compliance with (LOLER, HSE, Performance Standards, Safety Case, etc
- Assist in preparation of invoices and financial reports
- Compilation of monthly management and technical reports.
- Travel to client’s onshore and offshore facilities to carry out PR, audits and site surveys as required.
- Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with EnerMech safety and quality management systems
- Participate fully as a member of the EnerMech Contracts department and the clients’ maintenance team.
- Assist the client in the preparation of the OPEX and CAPEX budgets and the ongoing tracking.
- Preparation of detailed work plans and schedules
- Liaise with all company departments to ensure those services are available to support these plans
- Provide forward looking revenue projections based on anticipated project works.
- Other duties as directed by the contracts manager commensurate with incumbent’s abilities, training and experience
Qualifications, Experience, Competence, Skills and Knowledge
- Single point of contact for all client issues
- Completion of all management reports on a timely manner
- Responsible for timely presentation of invoices and their accuracy.
- Forward planning of revenue through use of appropriate tools (eg Sales Tracker)
- Responsible for planning and coordinating between client and company all offshore activities
- Responsible for the coordination of all EnerMech departments & divisions in order to achieve the stated goals
- To ensure the ongoing provision of Crane Maintenance and Management Systems.
- Compliance with client’s safety case requirements including performance standards.
- Collate and/ or enter data into maintenance management systems where access is given
- Ensure all maintenance and fit for purpose requirements are maintained within areas of authority.
Communication / Reporting:
- Regular communication and reporting with the client through contract meetings.
- Effectively communicate with EnerMech Contracts Manager, EnerMech Departments, Offshore Supervisors and Offshore staff.
- Participate, as necessary in pre mobilisation briefings as and when required as circumstances dictate.
- Participate in all aspects of current and future change processes.
- FPAL feedback collection and reporting
- Ensure that all operational, technical, financial and incident reports are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Engineering qualification (HND or equivalent or above)
- Previous experience in a similar position, one of which could be in the area of cranes/lifting.
- Candidates may have extensive project management or contract support experience in another technical discipline as an alternative to the above.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to work with other disciplines.
- Confident – ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate commitment to safety.
- Flexible – able to comply with company and client requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.