KPMG -our client a Downstream Oil and Gas Company is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below;
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A first degree, a post-graduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline. An MBA is an added advantage.
Years of Experience: At least 10 years work experience, 5 years of which must be at Senior Management level in the Downstream Petroleum Industry.
- Strong track record of operational activities / leadership in the Downstream Petroleum Industry
- Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Result oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent business acumen with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to develop and implement strategy in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders and balancing wider consequences.
- Broad business knowledge and the Downstream Petroleum Industry value chain
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will direct, administer, and coordinate the operational activities of the association in accordance with policies, goals, and recommendations established by the member companies’ Board of Trustees.
The COO is expected to have an understanding of the downstream sector landscape, anticipate risks and challenges, and undertake mitigating actions.
The individual should be a dynamic and experienced professional who has worked in a leadership position in a downstream Oil and Gas Organisation, and can demonstrate the ability to deliver results in a complex and challenging environment.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply