G4S Nigeria are looking to recruit to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Executives
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Degree in Sales and or Security related qualification
Years of Experience: 5+ years’ experience in a sales environment
- Driver’s licence
- Knowledge and experience in the security industry is preferred
Effective management of sales and marketing in the business, in line with the business strategy.
- Development of sales strategy, through analysis of the business’ profile, products and services available / required, existing customer base, resources and competitors.
- Identification of potential new business opportunities through consultation and cooperation with operational management, planned prospecting, leads, cold calling, tender notices.
- Arrange and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects, in conjunction with operational management where appropriate, to market G4S integrated security solutions.
- Conduct / arrange site surveys and risk assessment to identify risks and develop appropriate solution to meet customer needs.
- Prepare and submit sales proposals / tenders to prospective customers. Where necessary, prepare and conduct sales presentation.
- In consultation with Country Manager, ensure that annual contract escalations of existing customers are finalised.
Effective performance of Sales and Marketing administrative functions
- Finalise contract documentation as per standard terms and conditions.
- Ensure that a customer file is maintained, containing a signed copy of the contract, contract schedule, as well as any other relevant documentation.
- Ensure that the contract status report is updated on a monthly basis.
- Where required by the Country Manager and the business, coordinate Company sponsored events and the control and distribution of corporate gifts.
Effective reporting on regional Sales and Marketing activities
- Preparation and submission of monthly reports to Country Manager and to the Head Office.
- Provide Financial Manager with accurate information on new and lost business as required.
- Advise operational management of sales activities, competitors and customer needs.
Apply Before: September 9, 2016
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply