Sunrose Consulting is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Degree-qualified,
Years of Experience: You must have a minimum of 3 years’ similar experience.
- You must have strong negotiation skills, well developed oral and written communication skills, good project and time management ability and sound knowledge of procurement procedures and systems.
- Also important are; a good understanding of contracts, sound judgement and initiative, a high level of courtesy and listening skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure within timeframes.
- In addition, you must be goal focused, have a positive attitude, be professional when dealing with internal and external customers, be mature, methodical, with an ability to work well in a team or independently.
- A high level of computer literacy is essential, with specific requirements for Access databases, Word and Excel.
- You will be responsible for the proper operation of purchasing for the institution.
- You will define the purchasing policy and ensure its implementation in accordance with current standards and objectives in terms of quality and cost of materials and supplies to be supplied.
- In addition, you will evaluate the purchasing and supply chain for compliance with HACCP as well as eliminate supply chain waste and lower costs.
- Other responsibilities will include; anticipating drastic market fluctuations which might affect supply or its costs, handling the required approvals of items to be imported and to follow up on all required procedures.
- Also, you will plan, schedule and review workload to ensure services are delivered on time and at the right cost.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply