Ohonyeta Care Givers (OCAG) seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Knowledge Management Officer
- LGA Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
- Project /Logistics Officer
- Finance Officer
- Project Manager
Driver Job Vacancy at OCAG
Job Title: Driver
- The role is responsible for ensuring staff, visitors and goods are taken to their required destination safely.
- The post holder will maintain all vehicles, including safety equipment, ensure regular maintenance of the project vehicle and where required, ensure any complex vehicle repairs are carried out by the appropriate service provider.
- Minimum of Secondary School Certification with basic knowledge of administrative support
- Minimum of five years driving experience, including evidence of a one year learning period with a valid driving licence and any other documentation required to drive and maintain a four wheel vehicle.
- Experience driving a vehicle with passengers, knowledge of the area and experience of liaising with government and security officials when required.
- Good knowledge of roads in Nigeria with specific requirement in Benue
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected] stating the position as subject of the mail.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.