ToLet.com.ng is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Digital Marketing Internship Recruitment
- Customer Service Representative (Night Shift)
- Advert Marketer (Media Sales)
- Offline Activation Officer
- Content Writer (Intern)
- Customer Service Representative
Digital Marketing Internship Recruitment Job Vacancy at ToLet.com.ng
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
- Work directly with marketing and other teams to grow traffic using social media, email marketing, Facebook marketing and Google Ad-words
- Work with team members to develop + understand digital marketing strategies
- Assist to develop and write marketing content executions to be deployed across social media channels
- Learn SEO best practices and write meta content to support client SEO initiatives
- Undertake research to identify new press and communication opportunities, and new audiences and marketing opportunities
- Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants.
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Candidates must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
- Candidate must have good analytic skills
- Candidate must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be available to work weekends and public holidays.
- Must live in Lagos, Nigeria
- Should have Social Media, Search Engine and Guerilla marketing skills.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Strong writing skills
- Communicate effectively in both written + verbal form
- Flexible in work functions + duties
- Ability to manage multiple tasks + meet deadlines
- Proficient in managing large amounts of data + ability to interpret + extract meaningful insight from data
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- PC proficiency + strong skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel) essential
- Must be able to focus for long periods of time at a computer screen given the nature of the digital business
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their Applications and CVs with job title as subject of the mail to: [email protected]
Note: Shortlisted candidates should be prepared for an interview invitation at short notice.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.