State Micro Finance Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
- Operations Manager
- Credit and Marketing Manager
- Accounts Manager
- Risk Manager
- Internal Auditor
Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer Job Vacancy at State Micro Finance Bank
Job Title: Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
The post holder is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the financial institution; developing strategy and plans to expand market share and improve profitability of the financial Institution; provide inspiring leadership and motivate the staff to deliver high performance and ensure the financial institution meets regulatory compliance requirements.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Possession of B.Sc/HND is a must; Additional qualifications such as MBA, ACIB, ACCA, ACA, CPA, Masters degree or certification as a microfinance banker would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years post graduation experience out of which at least 5 must be in the financial services industry and at least 3 at the senior management level.
- Demonstrable experience building and leading high performing teams
- Skills in developing new markets and products/services.
- Must be a thoroughbred professional
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an updated CV and a suitability statement detailing how they meet the requirements of the specific role. This should be sent as Microsoft Word or pdf attachment to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the position applied for and the Applicant’s Full Name e.g. Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer – Michael Okoro.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.