Mott MacDonald is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
- International Development Consultant – Transborder Transport & Trade
- International Development Consultant – Climate Resilience
- Freelance Expert
- International Development Consultant – Secondary City infrastructure
International Development Consultant – Transborder Transport & Trade Job Vacancy at Mott MacDonald
Job Title: International Development Consultant – Transborder Transport & Trade
Job Ref: 25721BR
Job Category: Management consultancy, Transport, Urban Development, International development
- Mott MacDonald’s International Development Services Unit, IDS, operates within the international development sectors of Environment and Water, Education, Health and Social and Economic Development with a particular focus currently on Urban Development and Transportation.
- Together we implement and manage projects and programmes in developing countries and emerging economies around the world. We are committed to support the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and to provide our expertise to help improving lives of people in need.
- To promote sustainable economic development, we work with a large number of International Financial Institutions (IFIs) and donor agencies such as the World Bank, the Asian and African Development Banks, the European Commission and its various organisations (e.g. EBRD, EIB), UN agencies, the German Government and the UK Department for International Development (DFID).
- IDS recruits for a wide range of project assignments in the area of International Development. We are involved in more than 90 projects in over 40 countries in Central and Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
- We are currently preparing for and tracking numerous project opportunities specifically in the area of Transborder transportation & Trade facilitation (Policy, economic zones, logistics).
- We therefore seek to build relationships with freelance consultants aiming to have technical inputs to projects which incorporate this activity.
- You will be an experienced International Development consultant with proven technical skills in the above areas gained form implementing projects in country funded by donors such as DFID, ADB, EU, WB etc. You will be up to date on current policy in the area. We are ideally looking for individuals with specific practical experience of;
- Working at ministerial level (eg capacity building, systems development, policy development)
- Project Management (Team Leader, Resident Engineer, budget control)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.