Crown Agents on behalf of the Nigeria Port Authority is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Research Consultant
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Minimum of a Master’s degree in a relevant field from a reputable university
Years of Experience: Minimum of 10 years’ experience in port, maritime and transport logistics, International trade and other relevant expertise
- Experience of Nigerian trading
- Track record of international experience and delivery of consulting projects and advisory service to public and private bodies
- Working language: English
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is desirable
- Research Consultant – Required to assist with Research for The Nigerian Port Authority
- Improved implementation and timely progression of the Port Reform Program
- Adoption of at least some of the recommendations made by this projectProject coordination meetings (Inception, Checkpoint)
- Draft revised 25 year development plan for Nigeria’s ports.
- Draft report on review of concessions and implications for tackling corruption
- Final research reports covering all areas
- Final report on review of NPAwith recommendations on how to improve the efficiency of NPA across board
- Final report on the potential of using a Single Customs Window for improving ports operations.
- Final revised 25 year development plan for Nigeria’s ports
- Final report on review of concessions and implications for tackling corruption
- Research covering all areas of port authority
- Project coordination meetings (Inception, Checkpoint)
- Draft research reports covering all areas.
- Draft report on review of NPAwith recommendations on how to improve the efficiency of NPA across board.
- Draft report on the potential of using a Single Customs Window for improving ports operations.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: Maureen.Ademola@ng.crownagents.com and copy: Charl.Coetzer@crownagents.co.uk
Note: Successful applicant will be contacted.