USAID seeks to recruit to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Minimum of an OND or equivalent in Accounting, Auditing and Finance, or Business Administration.
Years of Experience: One year post-NYSC experience.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, theories, practices, and terminology.
- Excellent communication skills, including interpersonal skills, and should communicate well in written and oral English.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft programs (i.e. Excel, Word).
- The Finance Assistants primary responsibilities are making payments, preparing bank reconciliations, filing, photocopying, scanning and making cash/check deposits to the bank,
- The individual will assist the Accountant with a variety of administrative and accounting tasks as directed.
Apply Before: 2nd September, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org (state position title in the subject box of the e-mail)
- Applications should comprise a cover letter, a CV.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The project strongly encourages applications from women, people with disability and young peoples
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted; no follow up e-mails, please