Microsoft Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Cloud Solution Architect
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A graduate
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Technical customer resource responsible for interfacing with both the generalists and specialists in the MSFT sales and delivery teams (including partners, services, CAT or DPE) focused on consumption of the Azure platform in high potential cross-segment accounts.
- Accountable for end-to-end customer cloud services consumption and deployment experience.
- Interfacing with both the generalists and specialists in the MSFT sales and delivery teams (including partners, services, Internal Microsoft Product / Service organizations) focused on consumption of the Azure platform in high potential accounts
- Executing quick technical feasibility and proposals for moving identified workloads to Azure
- Building a technical and security architecture in Azure for the selected apps/workloads
- The Cloud Architecture Specialist will be primarily responsible for Azure consumption at named HiPO accounts. This role will be required to persuasively articulate the key differentiators and competitive advantages of Microsoft’s Azure platform for enterprise customers. Success will be measured by consumption of Azure and the roadmap of follow-on projects to be implemented in Azure.
- Azure as the #1 Enterprise Cloud Service Provider
- Azure as the most trusted name in Cloud Computing
- This will require an ability to quickly grasp both Microsoft & competitive cloud services products and align the competitive differentiating factors to the customer requirements / needs.
- Documenting and sharing technical best practices / insights with engineering and the architect community
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Proven track record of building technical and business relationships with senior executives and growing wallet share in large or highly strategic accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, where and when needed, to do what’s right for the customer and for the organization (i.e. think through workarounds, evaluate risk of various deployment options, etc.)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
- Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations
- Selecting a migration approach to lift and shift the workloads to Azure and/or advancing a development approach and production platform for new modern applications
- Executing limited scope POCs, if necessary
- Driving the quality of the onboarding plan (with MCS or partners)
- Reporting to customer as business objectives / business value conditions are met
- Ensuring plan execution and Azure consumption targets are met
- The Cloud Architecture Specialist Will Need To Deliver On Contributing To The Following Business Outcomes
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply