Bureau De Change (BDC) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Special Assistant in the Chairman’s Office
- Marketing Manager
- Head, Legal & Company Secretary
- Chief Operating Officer
- Human Resources Manager
- Chief Finance Officer
- Risk, Control and Compliance Manager
- Managing Director
Special Assistant in the Chairman’s Office Job Vacancy at Bureau De Change (BDC)
Job Title: Special Assistant in the Chairman’s Office
- Working directly with the chairman, the successful candidates will be responsible for keeping the chairman’s diary, follow up and scheduling of programmes and activities.
- Should be ready to make trips at short notices.
- He/She will serve as the repository of information on general economic, business and financial conditions, analyzing their impact on the groups strategies and objectives.
- He/she will undertake any other duty assigned from time to time by the chairman
Qualification, Experience and Attributes
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Economics from a reputable institution
- Masters degree in International business or any of the social science
- Minimum of 10 years experience in reputable organization. Exposure to the banking, oil and gas and maritime industry will be an advantage
- Good research, analytical and writing skills; with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ideal age should be between 35 – 45 years
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward emails with the job title as subject along with their CV’s and relevant attachment to:
- Applicant should state the present basic salary, total remuneration package, contact telephone number and other relevant information.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.