Bradfield Consulting is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Director/Partner
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Master / Post-Graduate / Ph.D
Years of Experience: Minimum 4 years’ experience as an executive assistant supporting senior leaders/executives with a track record of consistently executing tasks within defined timelines.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g. GoTo Meetings, conference calls, Google Hangout, etc
- Global exposure in dealing with various cultures/personal styles a plus.
- Must have experience supporting Board of Directors
- Very Strong Word, PowerPoint and Outlook email & calendar system.
Skills and Competencies:
- Collaborative: You’re a team player and it shows. No task is too small. You’re happiest when you’re contributing to a project. You’re quick to notice the details you manage and how they contribute to the greater whole.
- Communicative: Grace under pressure. That’s what you have. You’re indispensable to bosses, and teammates alike for your calm, direct approach to communication.
- Forward-thinking: You make ideas action. You think ahead and adapt to and embrace a changing environment. You come with prior experience and tangible examples of past jobs where you’ve managed projects successfully.
- We have a great opportunity for an international experienced, result-oriented and self-motivated Personal Assistant. The candidate will provide administrative support to the Director/Partner of a Law Firm.
- The candidate must be enthusiastic, flexible, well-organized and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should have the ability to operate well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Must possess the ability to switch priorities on a dime, and maintain grace under pressure. Extensive experience supporting C-level executives is preferred.
- Calendar management – coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Coordinate complex business and personal travel accommodations (domestic and international).
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Build relationships with other high ranking Executives within and outside the company and function as a liaison to the Partner.
- Expense management duties, which includes submitting expense reports in a timely manner.
- Offer a flexible schedule to support Month End and Quarter End Close as needed, which may include evening and weekend availability.
- Event management – organization of biannual Executive Management Team meetings, quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, dinners, etc.
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the wider team including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc).
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply