Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Relationship Manager, Business Banking
- West Africa FM BORM – Nigeria
- Relationship Manager, Priority Banking (Maryland Mall)
- Relationship Manager, Business Banking (Lekki Mall)
- Relationship Manager, Business Banking (Maryland Mall)
Relationship Manager, Business Banking Job Vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Business Banking
Job ID: 526002
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Manage and increase penetration of Business Banking (BB) portfolio at assigned locations
- Market, sell and acquire BB clients through consultative approach and detailed understanding of customers’ business(es) and internal offerings to enhance revenues and profit
- Improve customer experience and service delivery to BB customers
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive deepening activities with high value/potential clients using full range of BB products and collaboration with specialists
- Directly work with customers to secure new business relationships through referrals and initiatives [MGM]
- the analysis of needs and provision of BB products and services.
- Understand client businesses to ensure needs are met via BB products & services by leveraging analytics backed next best conversations.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all customer interactions [monthly meetings expected].
- Maintain integrity of clients credit portfolio through effective monitoring, early action and remedial actions
- Liaise and provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
- May be requested to co-ordinate country or regional initiatives within BB team.
- Provide feedback to senior management, marketing and product management on customer’s needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Revenues and Footings of BB segment at country level.
- Image and reputation of the business and Bank.
- Customer experience and relationship stickiness
Qualifications and Skills
- Good first degree with a minimum of second class qualification
- Requisite technical skills gained through professional associations and practical experience.
- At least 6 years experience in business banking
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.