Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- HR/Admin Manager
- Marketing Manager
HR/Admin Manager Job Vacancy at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company Limited
Job Title: HR/Admin Manager
Job Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
Job Type: Full-Time
- Qualification and Requirements Minimum of 3 years experience as. Admin or Human Resource Manager or any related Administrative field as a manager.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mail room, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analysing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
How to Apply
NOTE: All qualified applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 2016-09-31
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.